You will love this simple and very tasty way to bake salmon in the oven. It's more of a good guide than a recipe. From now on, you will always know what to do with salmon and will not hesitate to prepare it for a festive lunch or celebration with the family.
The key to well-prepared salmon is not to overmix it. You know, sometimes you try so hard to combine different tastes that you end up with something that can't be named in terms of taste. Then you would rather buy a new portion and prepare the given dish in a very simple way. After all, as they say, "there is beauty in simplicity" and the same can be said about the preparation of salmon.
The basic ingredients, apart from salmon of course, are:
* quality olive oil.
In this way, you can cook even rough fillets quickly, so say goodbye to running around and waiting for a long time at the stove.
You can bake a 0.5 in thick salmon in 4-6 minutes. Some fillets are thicker in the middle than at the edges, so it may be that the salmon needs to be baked for about 8 minutes. However, check it thoroughly during baking so that your salmon does not overcook.
1. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 430 °F / 220 °C. Line the bottom of a baking tray or baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Dry the salmon fillets with a paper towel.
3. Pour a little olive oil over the fillets and rub the oil with your hands.
4. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the fillets.
5. Place the salmon skin side down on the baking sheet and put it in the oven to bake.
6. The baking time depends on the thickness of the salmon fillet. The salmon is baked for an average of 4-6 minutes, it will be baked when the meat separates gently after sticking a fork into it.
Short video tastings you won't resist
Every day, tips for a tasty course for the whole family